Just Announced! November Pearls' Shelita Burke is going solo.

November Pearls’ Shelita Burke is Going Solo and driving her music in different directions.
Lead guitar, singer, and founding member, the multitalented Shelita will be pursuing a long held desire to perform as a solo artist to showcase her unique style and creativity
Evincing sincere appreciation for her followers, Shelita said: “I want to thank everyone for their love and support. Whilst I have enjoyed every moment of the November Pearls journey, I feel that now is the right time for me to spread my wings: I suppose it could be best described as a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis and taking flight.”
The November Pearls website will close on September 1st 2015. Shelita explained her feeling that “it is important for those people who have followed me from the very beginning and for those just joining me on my journey, that there is a clear and concise separation.”
November Pearls will play their final show on July 27th at the Lofi Performance Gallery in Seattle.

This website will be migrated over to http://ShelitaBurke.com soon, check out the new website!